Jamie L. Brewster McLeod, AIA
Jamie, president of Brewster McLeod Architects Inc., specializes in creating luxury residences in Aspen, Telluride, San Francisco and Montana.
Awarded a Masters in Architecture from Montana State University-Bozeman in 1999, Jamie has
attained a LEED Certification in the design of energy savings and renewable resources; incorporating the most effective green techniques, materials and strategies within the design phase.
Jamie enjoys engaging in civic activities and being a part of the community, volunteering for such
- 2019-Present, City of Aspen Building Code Board of Appeals
- 2016-Present, Member of the Aspen Institute Society of Fellows
- 2010-2017, Co-Chair of the Pitkin County Board of Adjustments
- 2010-2014, Board Member and Chair (2014) of the Aspen Historic Preservation Commission
- 2010-2014, Board Member and Chair (2013-2014) of the American Institute of Architects – Colorado West Board
- 2006-2009, Board Member and Chair (2009) of the Aspen Young Professionals Association
Non-profits that I believe in:
TERAISSA A. MCGOVERN
Teraissa brings over ten years of luxury building experience and a passion for the mountain lifestyle to the team of Brewster McLeod Architects. Teraissa’s unique skills were developed while working with the City of Aspen Building Department as a Plans Examiner and for an Aspen based luxury residential developer overseeing every aspect of financials and construction from property purchase through final furniture install. Her intense attention to detail was a result of the research etiquette she cultivated while studying for her Bachelor’s degree in Cultural Anthropology at Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO.
Teraissa approaches her work from a holistic perspective, seeing the big picture while maintaining an eye for important details. From Land Planning and Zoning through Construction Administration, Teraissa is involved in all aspects of the project.
When not at her desk, you can find Teraissa scaling rocks, riding bikes, cross country skiing, or knitting a sweater.
Civic Engagement & Volunteer:
- 2018-Present, Vice Chair City of Aspen Planning and Zoning Commission
- 2013-Present, City of Aspen Grant Review Committee
- 2015-2016, Buddy Program Leadership Development Board